Monday, June 10, 2013

Method V2 9M review


Unread postby kite*hawk »
This Kite Rocks!!! Finally got out on it after having it for a month. Rode the tail end of the first tropical storm of season and the kite performed flawless. Had a v1 9 and did not like it from the start. The v2 munched gusts from 10-30mph like butter. Felt like a seasoned pro on my surfboard slashing overhead waves. after i got tired of playing frogger with the surfers took out the tt and rocket ship to the moon. dident expect to have so much fun on tt. If you are getting into kite surfing or looking for the perfect kite to surf with than look no further. Also had photographer out there for a local mag so will have pics in future of me tearing it up on the method :D :D :D Love the combat,nitro and now method. Makes me want to get a element :lol:

Unread postby kite*hawk » 
Day 2 on method with wind and waves left over from tropical storm. Well first post was not so much of a review as it was me being stoked out on the kite. So here are some things about the kite. Rockets up wind. Loved leaving all the ozones and norths in my wake. Guys on the beach were scratching their heads"9m huh,wow." The kite has great grunt low end for a 9. I tried to out run the kite on a big wave and make it fall out of the sky and couldnt do it. Turns great. Not super fast but it pivots just right.
Well its official. My C kite days on the TT seem to be fadeing in the distance. I have been having some neck issues probley due to years of extreme abuse. Now that I have found a awesome wave kite and great surfboard I think this will be an endless summer. Thank you Switch for producing such great gear!

Unread postby felix »
Awesome stuff.
Once you get on one of these methods you will see the light and never look back.
This kite will also help out with your technique and turn you into a wave ripper without thinking about it too much.
Regards
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment