Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Method 11m Review

http://switchkites.com/headquarters/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2302


Postby Mariomazz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:02 am
Today I've tried my brand new method 11 with FW KHF 5,10. It was amazing be
in the water with 2 mt waves alone ! People on the beach looking at me tried
their kite 12mt and 13,5mt but they weren't able to go upwind. They asked me
what size is it? how it' s possible you go with this low wind ?

I gave my kite to my friend (around 100kg weight) which owns a 12 ozone which

was skeptical. He was so impressed of the power, speed, rotation and continuos
power during jibing of the method2 11. Then another person was curious about
the kite and he was very good impressed by the method. After 3 hours strapless
with waves I was exausted while other people were on the beach waiting for a
stronger wind. Btw method2 11 is a real light wind machine (I'm 82 kg) very soft
bar pressure and very good speed. Thanks to Switch now I can enjoy waves
during really light, gusting low wind days.

Aloha,

Mariomazz
SWITCH KITES Team rider - Method V2 7, 9, 11 - Board Firewire KP1 5,11 and
KHF 5,10

No comments:

Post a Comment