Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nitro V4 Reviews

Want to get to the next level with a kite that boost you up ? Look at the Version 4 of the Switch Nitro

Referral code:272118
http://switchkites.com/headquarters/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2877



Postby Lenny » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:53 pm
Disclaimer - I am in no way affiliated to switch kites Just love their products.

Rider profile - 80kg twin tip rider, been kiting for two years. Would say I am an intermediate rider. Current quiver: element v1 7m and Element v2 9m

Previously ridden kites: ozone instinct 12 2009, bandit dos 8m, carbrinha switch blade 2010 11m , north dice 2014 9m

NITRO v4 REVIEW 

I've been riding my 9m element solid for the last year and my review will be mainly based on the comparison between the two.

Construction - bomb proof as always

Lift/ hang time - amazing lift and hang time can jump almost twice as high as I could on my element and the float is awsome and predictable, great for massive back and front rolls. 

Pop/slack - I'm only doing unhooked raleys and back rolls but the pop and line slack is great and has improved my unhooked tricks considerable. 

I felt the kite handle exceptionally well and even tho the website says the element is the better kite to learn on I would say otherwise and recommend the kite to any newbie kiter. 


I was a tight ass and didn't splash out on the carry bag so the only recommendation I can make to switch is if they could make the duffle bag twice the size because it's a mission to store the kite after a hard session.

If I could afford to I would sell my elements and buy a nitro quiver..
________________________________________________________________
Postby Jasholen » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 pm
Nitro V4 review. 10m
Previous kites owned Cab Switchblade 2013 10m . Weight 180 pounds -board 138 Xcaliber Cabrinha -Wind 15-23 knots
First impressions out of the bag. Construction and build is A grade. Matches up to the other top brands with out any doubt. Love the attention to detail.
First few flights I noticed how smooth and responsive the kite is. The kite has some great low end. Really noticeable when comparing it to the Switchblade.
Love how this kite jumps. It not only pops you up in height but gives you great loft. For the wind conditions the height I was able to achieve was fantastic.
Bar pressure was super comfortable light-medium always knowing the location of your kite .
Well done Switch.
Highly recommend this kite for any free-rider who love's to fly.
4-5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment