Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just received my Element v3


Nice fabric, great colors.

+Switchkites

As always it was easy to order and I received my kite in 3 days at home from the UK warehouse

Boxes are solid and with the Switch logo.
- 1 for the kite
- 1 for the bag


Along with the kite you have some nice stickers to promote your favourite brand ;-)



Kite is now in a light bag, you can order the kite bag separetely. Useful to put more kites in your luggage




The one pump valve is now protected with a cap. This is a great improvement to avoid damages to the kite




You continue to have the watchdog QR which in case your kite is stolen or you loose it


Not much change for the bag except that the name of the kite (Element, Method, ... does not appear anymore. You have now a name tag on the top of the bag




On the side you find the place to put your bar (zip)














1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I know what I'm asking the wife for for Christmas

    ReplyDelete