Monday, March 24, 2014

'Right Now I'm' - SwitchKites Kiteboarding Legend Hugo Perez

'Right Now I'm' - SwitchKites Kiteboarding Legend Hugo Perez



'Right Now I'm' - Hugo Perez

His life revolves around wind, water and kiteboarding… and of course his photographer wife ‘LOT’. He loves to kite… she love to take kiteboarding photos – a perfect match.
Hugo (aka Coyote) Perez is very proud to be a ‘Legend’ on ‘Team Switch’, dedicating his time on his beach spreading the ‘Switch Love’. Living in Gijón, a seaside town on the Cantabrico coastline, Spain, Hugo enjoys skydiving, motorbiking and of course kiteboarding.
 

 
 
Known for his daredevil attitude, this self-described
adventure-seeker is pushing all the boundaries
1. Thinking about... "COGE3""   With this simple gesture we can keep our environment cleaner.
Coge 3 es una iniciativa con la que pretendemos mantener limpias nuestras playas y proyectarlo a todos los deportes al aire libre.Coge3 saving our beaches 3 pieces of trash at a time.
2. Reading... "European Kiteboarding Guide, where my photography wife 'Lot' has her work showcased."
3. Happiest when... "A Switch toy arrives."
4. Obsessed with... "How high I can jump kiteboarding."
Coyoto kiteboarding Jumping HighCoyote sending his Nitro into space
5. Winning at... "Trying to be innovative and win at everything."
6. Excited about... "Racing my BMW Motorbike."
oyoto racing his BMW MotorbikeBurning adrenaline on the Racing circuit
7. Saving for... "The next Switch Nitro and a new MJ comp board... in blue of course."
8. Regretting... "All my sins :)."
9. Dreaming of... "A motorcycle road trip to Scotland to see Loch Ness."
Road Trip from Gijón-Spain to Loch Ness ScotlandRoad Trip from Gijón-Spain to Loch Ness-Scotland
10. Hanging with... "My kiting buddy Xave, even if it’s the worst winds and sea conditions."
11. Competing... "At everything, you never know your limits."
This jumping kiteboarder can't get enough of the skyThis jumping kiteboarder can't get enough of the sky
12. Busy doing... "Renovations on my house to fit all my kiting gear in."
13. Listening to... "Rock Music… AC/DC is one of my favourite groups."
14. In love with... "My photographer ‘LOT’ my wife."
Coyote and LOT tying the knotThe 'Legend' and his 'Photographer'
15. Planning... "A trip to a PKRA event to see Marc Jacobs compete."
16. Celebrating... "Finally being back in my home town, Gijón."
Gijón, a seaside town on the Cantabrico coastline, SpainGijón, a seaside town on the Cantabrico coastline, Spain
17. Riding... "The Kite Machine called NITRO3 – the closest thing to Heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment