Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Greta Menardo joins the Switch Team

Greta Menardo joins the Switch Team

#gretamenardo   #switchkites   #switchkitesteamriders  


SwitchKites are extremely excited to announce the addition of Greta Menardo to our growing Switch Team




#switchkites   #switchkitesteamriders   #gretamenardo  

So happy to announce my new sponsorship with #switchkite! I wanna thank you Advance for trusted in me since the beginning and helped me to grow up. I' sure that the cooperation with #switchkite will be successful and fantastic

Felicissima di comunicare la mia nuova collaborazione con Switch kite. Vorrei ringraziare di cuore Advance per aver creduto in me sin dall'inizio e per avermi sempre sostenuta! Sono sicura che la collaborazione con switch sarà fantastica.


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greta-Menardo-Kiteboarding/577937455557355?hc_location=stream












No comments:

Post a Comment